This continuing education presentation is designed to provide an introduction to pressure injuries. This course was developed in collaboration with Elizabeth Ayello and Karen Zulkowski.
Learning objectives are:
- Examine pressure injuries as a problem throughout care continuum
- Understand the impact on patient quality of life
- Discuss clinical, legal, and financial implications for healthcare organizations
- Review highlights of guidelines and quality initiatives to prevent pressure injuries
- Identify impediments to successful implementation of guidelines
Hill-Rom® CE Courses are given in person and/or online via HealthStream when available. To schedule an in-person CE presentation, use this link.