This continuing education presentation is designed to provide learning on pressure injury risk assessment. This course was developed in collaboration with Elizabeth Ayello and Karen Zulkowski.
Learning objectives are:
- Discuss the components of a formal assessment for pressure injury risk
- Describe a valid pressure injury risk assessment tool
- Recognize how, when, and who should perform risk assessments
- Identify considerations for special populations: high BMI, critically ill
- Identify barriers to appropriate risk assessment and patient management
Hill-Rom® CE Courses are given in person and/or online via HealthStream when available. To schedule an in-person CE presentation, use this link.